Last Friday was the city's day. And though I have to study for the upcoming final exams(which by the way started yesterday), I just couldn't stand to stay home on such a festive holiday. So, I and my cousins decided to raid the city.
Things we did:
1. Meet up and get a hotel room to have a place for the night
2. Eat out, errr - PIG out rather.
3. Back to hotel - to sleep supposedly, but time went crazy on us! that wonderful chat (and gossips) got us going pretty hard!
4. bazaar hopping
5. eat, again
6. back to hotel to get ready for some party
So, here were some random shots of that day:
chocolates+slushies+sunnies
Sbarro's lasagna
let's talk calories. :))

Stopping for refreshments with my adorably cool niece.
the hotel's ceiling. Neat eh?
Elevator shot, with all hands full. My hair at havoc too! haha Girls really, sigh...
Ness <3








No comments:
Post a Comment