I have always loved long road trips.
More importantly, I love riding on a bus.
Here are the reasons why:
1. Other passengers sleep, I don't. Hence, its a peaceful time to think, rest, and sight see.
2. There's always a noticeable transition of what people do at different places at about the same time of the day.
3. It makes me feel tall from seeing many things at a distance. (with cars, I only see the road, and it drifts me to sleep right then and there...)
4. My mom's 'interesting' and bountiful choice of trip snacks.
These pictures are ones taken from my recent trip to Gensan for my aunt's 60th birthday. Its a 4-hour ride(yes, managed to stay up all the way). Just sharing a breath of fresh air as the road to the destined city is through the province --thick forests, green grass, animals, and people at their simplest lives.
my mom's bag charm.
our travel packs.
workers rappelling down the steep slope. I think their trying to fix the area to prevent a landslide? - i THINK. :))
reminded me of freshly cooked bibingka we bought along the road back on trips when I was really young.
welcome.
I dream to learn how to ride one someday.
this picture reperesents one of the hundred similar scenes I saw throughout the trip. Men having some refreshments on stores and women doing chores. Both, also watching tv at the same time. :)
One of the other trip sleepers. Doesn't he know what he's missing? Unless, he's dreaming of something fancy. :))











Nessa! didn't know you blog too :) nice post! :)
ReplyDeletefollowing you now :)
hey, i have an ongoing giveaway on my blog. please join if you haven't yet! thanks!!! nice seeing you at church nga pala :)
http://thestatuesquecanvas.blogspot.com/2012/04/tsc-x-mychiq-goodies-giveaway.html
hi gel!nice seeing you too! yes, just something to keep my mind off school, and apparently, i am having fun with it. congrats with your blog by the way.. following you now too...
ReplyDeletewill be joining your giveaway as soon as i figure out how to gfc. haha!
thanks for dropping by!;P
love the shots! btw, I have a giveaway running if you are interested.. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://loveandelegance.blogspot.com/2012/04/punkxpretty-rp-online-shop-giveaway.html