Midterm exams are finally over! and no matter how tired I had been, I am hugely thankful that there's just one more left to kill before stepping 1 notch up the level of seniority. haha! Usually, this is a perfect time to go out and do crazy stuff we've painfully abandoned while studying in between terms. Sadly, that has not been the case. I went home quite early to catch some sleep since thesis work awaits the following day. So, this is how I presented by self to the lab rats...
Shirt: Black Sheep
Bag: fashioncode101
Flats: Grendha
For candy pieces they might love, they might decide to cooperate and make us ace our subject! haha... But kidding aside, I decided to wear this because its been 3 weeks since I wore civilian wear to school. I just wanted to be colorful and comfortable, non gloomy, non-monotonic (tonous... idc.) haha .
Always the crazy,
Ness <3




No comments:
Post a Comment