Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

this girl's korean diary: Seoul City



As a final blow on this part of my diary,  I am sharing these photos to show you the city from my very own perspective. See, more than all the hops to popular tourist spots, I have developed a new found love for the streets. I have realized that fed knowledge is nothing compared to first hand information you get from wandering around-even if it means getting lost. Seeing locals work, rush, deal with peers, or plainly hangin' around is something worth noticing. With that, I dream of someday travelling with just a pack of clothes, cash, and tickets on my sleeves. No tour buses, no guides. Just I and this lingering thirst for knowledge, everything in between, and what goes beyond that...  



busy streets.


 busier. around shopping centers.



elite shopping experience? check!



sleek and chick for dog-walking.


live entertainment brought about by random locals showing off those noteworthy talents.


this father-son duo and their matching jackets. i wonder what those writings mean... care to help me out? :)


deluxe taxi cab passing through this shopping compound which almost felt like being in times square, NY


city night lights are the prettiest.




Love,


Ness <3

No comments:

Post a Comment